Policies & Procedure
Policies and Procedures
– We will contact you at least 20 minuets before showing up via text/email.
– Once system failure is diagnosed we will also review entire system and overall condition of unit and make any recommendations for system repairs that may be needed to keep unit running efficiency and avoid hi dollar repairs.
– Follow up calls will not be scheduled till the parts have arrived and are in the company’s possession.
– Technician will address primary cause of system failure, then give the entire cooling and heating system a review and may make recommendations. Based on age and condition of your unit the recommendations may be for better system operations or to keep the unit running. Failure to follow critical recommended repairs may void warranties
– Calls must be canceled at least 24 hours before service or a $25 cancelation fee will be charged
– Jobs over $500 require a down payment before work can begin and final payment after completion of job.
– Calls are scheduled in 3 time different time slots
8-12 A.M. 12-5 P.M. 5-8P.M.
– All jobs are warrantied for 30 days labor and 1 year parts. All condensate drains have 1 week warranty.
**Emergency system replacement requires 100% down payment for work to begin that same day**
– ALL equipment sold has a 1 year parts and labor warranty from Elite Cooling Services LLC (Residential and commercial)
– Complete system change outs require a down payment and quote from office before beginning work.
– Installation of new equipment will not begin after 12 p.m. if located in attic.
– All sales final once a unit is installed
– All complete systems sold come with 1 year maintenance agreement. (Installation invoice acts as first years maintenance agreement)
– All new systems need to be registered with the factory to activate the 10 year product warranty. New HVAC Equipment comes with a 5 year factory warranty. Below are some links to help with the process. It is up to the customer to register the equipment.
– ALL CUSTOMERS ARE C.O.D.
– Payment is due at time of service for every invoice. Unless maintenance account is established with Elite cooling services LLC, then payment may be 30 day(s) net.
– Established accounts are net 30 days payment.
– Failure to pay on time may lead to account being turned into collections or mechanical lien placed on property.
– We accept cash, check, credit and debit card, and cash app payments. If requested commercial accounts may have a payment link sent by email
Home Warranty Calls:
We No Longer Work For Any Home Warranty Company