Policies & Procedure
Policies and Procedures
– Calls are scheduled in 3 time different time slots
8-12 A.M. 12-5 P.M. 5-8P.M.
-All jobs are warrantied for 30 days labor and 1 year parts. All condensate drains have 1 week warranty.
-All units sold have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. All sales final once a unit is installed
-All complete systems sold come with 1 year maintenance contract
– Complete system change outs require a down payment and work contract before beginning work.
*Emergency system replacement requires 100% down payment for work to begin that same day.
Goodman units have a 5 year equipment warranty out of the box and if you register it online at www.Goodman.com it extends warranty from 5 years to 10 years FOR FREE!
Trane units have a 10 year warranty on equipment out of the box and 3 year parts warranty.
– We will contact you at least 20 minuets before showing up at residence to allow time to put any pets away or make any arrangements to get access to equipment for service.
– We will provide you with a detailed invoice with full system evaluation and overall condition of unit and any recommendations for system repairs that may be needed to avoid costly repairs later down the road.
– Installation of new equipment will not begin after 12 p.m. if located in attic.
– Follow up calls will not be scheduled till the parts have arrived and are in the company’s possession.
– Technician will address primary cause of system failure, then give the entire cooling and heating system a review and may make recommendations. Based on age and condition of your unit the recommendations may be for better system operations or to keep the unit running. Failure to follow critical recommended repairs may void warranties
– Calls must be canceled at least 24 hours before service or a $25 cancelation fee will be charged
– ALL CUSTOMERS ARE C.O.D. and payment is due at time of service for every invoice. Unless maintenance account is established with Elite cooling services LLC, then payment may be 30 day(s) net.
– Established accounts are net 30 days payment.
– Failure to pay on time may lead to account being turned into collections or mechanical lien placed on property.
– We accept cash, check, credit and debit card payments. If requested commercial accounts may have a payment link sent by email
Home Warranty Calls:
– We follow the rules and guidelines set forth by the warranty company for all service calls and equipment replacement. Calls and change outs are handled in the order in which we receive them.
– Service call fee may be required to be collected before service is provided depending on warranty provider company and policy’s
– We have no authority if claims are approved or denied. We report our findings for system failure and make recommendations for repairs and proceed if authorized by warranty company.
– We are not responsible for equipment ordering.
– If equipment is required for completion of service call, we will notify customer for a install date once we have received equipment in our posestion to verify proper equipment was ordered.
– Jobs over $500 require a down payment before work can begin and final payment after completion of job.